Monday, June 29, 2009
Something Fishy!!
So, this week around here it is fish week. We really didn't do anything fishy today except for reading a fish story. Tomorrow is swimming lessons, that's sorta fishy, and a craft in the afternoon. Wednesday Tim is going to take Emma fishing during the day. Thursday we're going to head up to Discovery World in Milwaukee to see some fish! Also, this is the outing that we're taking for Emma's birthday. I think then on Friday we will end the week with another fish project. As far as my to do list project, it's mostly working. Going out twice this week for our anniversary (once we brought dinner in and the weekend gave us a chance to go out) really kinda set me back. I lost 1.5 pounds, instead of three, but I'm on my way. Today we spent the morning at the Racin Zoo and once Tim uploads his photos I'll be sure to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment