Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday afternoon

So, this is officially my first week of summer vacation. I'm glad that the weather is cooperating for this week. In order to keep myself on track this summer, I've posted a to-do list for this week. I aways make these lists, but tend to shy away from the things I don't like to do (losing weight, taking care of the messes) and busy myself with other things. I'm trying a little experiment. Every Monday afternoon, during nap time, I'm going to make a new list of things I feel I need to accomplish this week. While I may end up doing other things, I'm going to try really hard to accomplish everything that is on my list. I have time right now, so I'm going to make use of it. I've put everything on there from grocery shopping, to reading a book. I'm hoping this is going to keep me honest in all that I'm doing, since I know there are people out there reading this blog! So, keep me honest folks, I need all the help I can get.

No comments: