One Sunday after a great nap time, we loaded everyone up and went out the Swan's Pumpkin Farm for a secret adventure! The kids loved running around and seeing all the animals. Emma went right up to all of the animals and Lucas even pet a few. It was a great 45 minutes and well worth it. We had a great time and even came home with a few pumpkins!

Lucas couldn't decide on a pumpkin, he wanted to play with all of the "balls." Anything round is a ball to this little man.

Emma found her perfect pumpkin.

This little "Turkey" isn't so little anymore!

This is the traditional photo taken at Swan's every year since Emma was born. I love looking back and seeing how our little "Turkey" has grown and changed over the past four years.

There are a ton of these orange, round, balls. I must pick one to throw!

If you look closely, you'll see that Emma is touching an animal (which is a huge thing) and Lucas is squealing with joy about the whole thing.

Mom says that this is fun, but I don't understand where I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment